Apr 30, 2014

BASIL PESTO WITH PARMESAN AND GARLIC

As I already mentioned, Italian cuisine is my favorite. My beloved meal is pasta with pesto and Parmesan cheese. Well, about pesto, I decided to share with you the recipe. In the past, I had only the one from the supermarket. Once, I tried homemade and I am sticking to that!


For one cup of pesto, you will need:
3 cups of fresh basil
cup of extra virgin olive oil
half a cup of pine nuts
2/3 cup of Parmesan cheese (about 50 g)
2 glarlics
salt and pepper, and maybe also the Italian seasoning



Preparation:
First crush the basil. Then gradually add the other ingredients. Garlic is best when you firstly cut it into small pieces, as well as parmesan. Keep pest in the refrigerator, ideally consume within two weeks.



I usually prefer penne but I made an exception ;)


For the perfect Italian dish, it is the best to use Italian pasta and Parmesan :) I will share with you other Italian recipes for sure!



2 comments :

  1. Děkuji za výborný recept. Dosud jsem vlastní pesto vyrobit nezkoušela, ale pro své dítě bych udělala cokoli. Skutečně to funguje, domácí pesto má mnohem výraznější chuť než sebelepší kupované, doporučuji už jen toto domácí. Těstoviny s takto lahodným pestem snědí všechny děti u nás. Zdraví Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Děkuji moc! Máte pravdu, domácí má mnohem výraznější chuť než kupované. Přeji hezký den, Ilona

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog